The Model 901 Key Chain Radiation Detector for Upper-Range Radiation is an effective and easy to use system for detecting dangerous levels of radiation.
More than just a radiation detector, the NukAlert™ is a patented personal radiation meter, monitor and alarm. Small enough to attach to a key chain, the device operates non-stop, 24/7 and will promptly warn you of the presence of unseen... Read more
- Tested & Verified by Naval Air Warfare Center
- Always "ON" 24/7, Includes long-life 10+ year battery
- Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr,
The palmRAD 907 nuclear radiation monitoring meter provides multiple monitoring and surveying options in an easy-to-use handheld device. It measures alpha, beta, gamma, and x-ray radiation which can be displayed in rates and total counts. The user can switch between mR/hr, Svi cpm, and total counts.
This model would function excellently for nearly any application. Whether the duty is... Read more
- Low Cost
- Easy to Use Alarm for Emergency Responders
- Long Calibration Interval
The nukeALERT 951 is the essential preventative radiological detection system to disclose the presence and intensity level of gamma radiation for nontechnical personnel. It’s small, rugged, watertight and more sensitive than commonly used first responder radiation meters. Enhanced sensitivity is especially important when one is dealing with concealed radiological material, where the radiation... Read more
- Simple to use; no training required
- 1 second response to full readings
- Bright display for night or day operation
The Model 960 uses a stream-lined design to create one of the most user-friendly area monitors available. The operation interface consists of a simple keypad, an easy-to-read five-digit “LED” display, warning indicators for low and high radiation alarm levels, low battery, and instrument failure.
Calibration parameters are accessed by a safely recessed push button. A Calibration Settings... Read more
- Detects, analyzes, and transmits radiological incident locations
- Range: 0.1 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h (10 µR/hr to 10 R/hr)
- Rugged design allows for installation in extreme environments
A fashionable Gamma dosimeter and Swiss-made watch in one housing. Recommended for everyday use by general public.
The PM1621M is the only simple to use radiation dosimeter with advanced features designed for non-technical personnel in government, law enforcement or the public sector at low cost. Its ability to detect and measure gamma radiation with user-selectable alarms makes this device ideal for volume deployment into most industrial, medical or emergency response applications.
In the event of a... Read more
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Radiation Safety Officers
The Model PM1703MB and Model PM1703GNB introduce a new generation of Gamma/Gamma-Neutron Pagers to the Homeland Security market. These sophisticated devices combine the rugged, simple interface the industry expects with unprecedented analytical ability and processing power. The devices, while operating much like conventional radiation detection pagers, collect and store spectroscopic data. The... Read more
- Extremely Sensitive CsI(TI) and Lil(Eu) Scintillation Detectors
- Easy to use, two button operation; doesn't require any special knowledge
- USB, Bluetooth, or IRDA communication
The PM1703M is the latest generation in radiation detection for non-technical personnel. In the event of a radiological emergency, first response team members equipped with a PM1703M can immediately survey a large area for any radiological presence because of a dramatic improvement in detector sensitivity and response time. The instrument discreetly detect radiation and alert the operator... Read more
- Highly sensitive, reliable, and easy to use
- Dual mode: exposure rate data or 1-9 strength indicator
- Rugged and watertight, outfitted with belt clip
The Model PM1703M-01 is the world’s smallest dual-detector design that meets ANSI standards 42.32 and 42.33 Type I for both dosimeters and personal radiation detectors (PRD). Rugged, water resistant, and reliable, the detector and electronics have been developed to meet IEC 61526 standards for radiation protection survey instruments, IP65 standard for weather-resistant enclosure, and ANSI N42.... Read more
- Functions in wide range of applications
- Exposure Rate or Easy-Mode 1-9 Available
- Network-Ready data feeds