Berkeley Nucleonics is always looking for talented professions in the test, measurement or nuclear research fields. We cater to the needs of the technical community by offering specialized instrumentation with world-class performance. Our commitment to the customers has been recognized for decades because we carefully consider each customer application. Our sales and marketing efforts are based in technology, with relevant white papers and considerable efforts going into customer support and training. Our products are used in over 50 countries and we have partnered with qualified manufacturer’s representatives worldwide to support the end user. Our engineering needs cover nuclear science and analog electronics circuitry. Administrative help is also needed from time to time, with strong emphasis on leveraging technology. The company is energetic and innovative, with ideas coming from employees in all departments. We are motivated by sales results, successful customer deployments, organizational efficiency and a team mindset. Our employees carry numerous degrees from respected technical universities like MIT, Stanford and Berkeley. Current job openings are posted below. However, your resumes are always welcome and we wish you a successful career ahead in the nuclear or electronics fields. David Brown, President
Current Openings: Title -- Marketing Director for RF Test Equipment
Current Openings: Title -- Technical Sales Representative
Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation, with headquarters in San Rafael, CA, is looking for personable and motivated inside sales person to promote range of technical products. We manufacture test electronics and nuclear detection instruments used in a wide range of applications, from university research to private engineering companies. This sales job is mainly inside but with occasional travel to trade shows as needed. We reach our prospects by phone, email, webinars and lots of general marketing campaigns. BNC (www.berkeleynucleonics.com) was founded in 1963 and is a recognized leader in manufacturing of precision electronic instrumentation for RF Test, Measurement, and Nuclear Research.
Responsibilities: Develop existing customers and identify new customers in US Government and commercial companies involved in test, manufacturing, research, material science or automation. Learn customers needs and pain points and develop solutions involving BNC's family of instruments and software. Prepare proposals to Govt, Academic and Commercial accounts, and follow through aggressively to secure sales.
Requirements / Attributes Sought :
1. 2 years in a technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
2. 3+ years' experience in sales and a track record of success.
3. Sales of technology to the US military, government agencies, system integrators, universities, tech companies a plus.
4. Experience with the following areas preferred but not limited to:
a. Benchtop R&D
b. Universities and Research Institutes
c. RF instrumentation spectrum monitoring
d. Signals intelligence. Electronic Warfare
4. Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and a passionate determination to support customers and develop solid long term relationships.
5. An exceptional listener who can understand both stated and implied customer needs.
6. Demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and winning technical proposals or written correspondence.
7. Experience working with representatives and value-added-resellers a plus.
8. Must be US citizen
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Sales: 3 years Engineering: 2 years