Berkeley Nucleonics is always looking for talented professions in the test, measurement or nuclear research fields. We cater to the needs of the technical community by offering specialized instrumentation with world-class performance. Our commitment to the customers has been recognized for decades because we carefully consider each customer application.
Our sales and marketing efforts are based in technology, with relevant white papers and considerable efforts going into customer support and training. Our products are used in over 50 countries and we have partnered with qualified manufacturer’s representatives worldwide to support the end user. Our engineering needs cover nuclear science and analog electronics circuitry. Administrative help is also needed from time to time, with strong emphasis on leveraging technology.
The company is energetic and innovative, with ideas coming from employees in all departments. We are motivated by sales results, successful customer deployments, organizational efficiency and a team mindset. Our employees carry numerous degrees from respected technical universities like MIT, Stanford and Berkeley.
Current job openings are posted below. However, your resumes are always welcome and we wish you a successful career ahead in the nuclear or electronics fields.
David Brown, President
Current Openings: Title -- Senior Sales Engineer
Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation, with headquarters in San Rafael, CA, is looking for a highly motivated and capable RF systems sales engineer to increase the company’s US market presence and support sales growth in the US and Canada. BNC is a leading manufacturer of precision electronic instrumentation for RF test, measurement, and nuclear research .that provide users with unparalleled RF spectrum situational awareness and tools for effective study, management and control of the RF spectrum.
Develop and grow a portfolio of US Government and commercial companies involved in studying, management and control of the RF spectrum
Understand customer needs and develop solutions involving BNC hardware and software
Prepare effective proposals and follow through to secure sales
Enhance and build BNC image as a trusted solution provider throughout the Government, Academia and private sector
1. BS or higher degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience involving RF systems. Solid understanding of RF systems.
2. 10+ years’ experience and a demonstrated track record selling high technology systems to the US military, government agencies and system integrators
3. Experience with the following areas preferred but not limited to:
a. Spectrum operations and portable radio monitoring systems
b. Universities and Research Institutes
c. RF instrumentationspectrum monitoring and TSCM
d. Signals intelligence
e. Border monitoring
f. Electronic Warfare
4. Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and a passionate determination to support customers and develop solid long term positive relationships.
5. An exceptional listener who can understand both stated and implied customer needs
6. A problem solver who can develop innovative ways to address customer needs and provide them with solutions that ensure their success
7. Demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and winning technical proposals
8. Ability to prepare and give effective presentations to groups from a few to hundreds.
9. Experience working with representatives and value-added-resellers to maximize their ability to identify quality opportunities and secure contracts
10. Position can be based anywhere in Mainland US
11. Extensive US travel with trips to San Rafael Head Office
12. Must be US citizen
13. Must be eligible for a US Government security clearance