Over a decade of R&D has produced a miniature, power-conscious radiation detector that incorporates functionality well suited for numerous security applications. The 955 DNDS offers a small footprint which allows for easy integration into existing enclosures. The self-contained module has a number of options which can be tailored to each individual application. For example, 955 DNDS can be powered by a small battery while monitoring radiation and archiving important field data. In addition to monitoring a range of radiological parameters the 955 can export data through RF, Ethernet, and other secure communication protocols to an offsite command center.
For applications where only the detector material is required, the cost per unit will be significantly reduced. GM Tubes and CsI material are produced in high volume, so the reliability, accuracy, and mean time between failure (MTBF) is well documented. When considering the 955 System these detectors and receivers represent the best option for any OEM detector assembly.
This secure system represents a new generation in discrete unmanned radiological monitoring. This technology provides a highly sensitive radiation detection solution offering real-time data collection and threat identification capabilities. Both networked or standalone operations are well suited for mobile or fixed security applications.
• Detects, analyzes, and transmit radiological incident locations
• Rugged design allows for installation in extreme environments
• Secure wireless or hardwired data output for simple data collection and networkability
• Highly sensitive micro-sized detector allows for fast detection of hidden sources
• Built in self-diagnostics that provides minimal maintenance downtime
• Discrete perimeter monitoring
• Unmanned remote monitoring
• Cargo container security
• Conveyor or Robotic system integration
• Survailence of Critical Infrastructure
• 900 MHz Radio Transmission Capability
• Receiving Unit able to accept multiple simultaneous signals
• Weather Proof, IP67 Rated, wall mountable and portable configurations
• Secure Data Transmission
• Customizable Software to address detection and communication preferences