• Two Channels (Start, Stop)
• 1 ps one-shot time resolution
• < 10ps rms time interval jitter
• ± 1s second time interval range
• controlled via cPCI bus (6U)
• Components Test
• Jitter Analyzer for Telecom
• Metrology in R/D Lab
The Model 1128 is very precise time interval analyzer with low jitter. It has two inputs: one Start
and one Stop.
The measurement data represents the time interval between one start and one stop.
Trigger level and slope are adjustable on each input. The module uses a linear interpolation
technique and an internal calibration to obtain very high accuracy.
The module uses an internal 10MHz very stable oscillator or an external clock.
A software interface is included with the Time Interval meter analyzer and allows the
programming of sample number, triggering conditions and the reading of time interval