The Model 1035 is the latest in spectroscopic radiation area monitoring technology. Remote, always-on monitoring of radiation is easily accomplished with the Model 1035, complete with email notifications and wireless networking. The all digital detection system includes a versatile architecture which allows for quick integration of radiological laboratory analysis into your existing security, video or other monitoring system. The 1035's scalable platform allows for up to 140 nodes of detection encompassing multiple detector sizes and types. The Model 1035 can be packaged in an environmentally sealed enclosure making it well suited for outdoor or indoor installation and a variety of industrial application environments. Current deployments in below-freezing temperatures are reliable and extremely responsive. Most identification is accomplished in about 1 second using patented algorithms.
With plug & play functionality, the Model 1035 was developed so that expert users, as well as non-technical users, would find the interface easy to operate. Quantitative alarm data is gathered and sent in real-time to the control center. Ethernet/network compatibility is available to transmit spectral data electronically to remote locations over fixed or wireless communication protocol. Information exported from the instrument includes isotopes identified, dose rate, accumulated dose, neutron CPS, and spectral header file (ANSI N42.42 compliant, DNDO Reachback or DOE Triage ready) all with a time and date stamp on the reports. At the core of the system is our SAM isotope identification algorithms. These industry recognized leading algorithms address medical, industrial, SNM, norm, and a user specified library of isotopes in real time. With the SAM's unprecedented ability to accurately identify radioactive material in real-time, the integration of Model 1035 into a standard security network provides capabilities far beyond that of legacy portal monitoring and gross counting systems.
• Flexible - Networkable systems provide unlimited access
• Simple - Add devices to your network using Wi-Fi, or secure network protocols
• Intuitive - User interface is color coded and customizable
• Scaleable - Increase or decrease the amount of detection nodes as needed
• Portal Monitoring
• Environmental Sampling
• Industrial Process Monitoring
• Mobile Reconnaissance
• Waste Dispostion or Storage
• Identification: Quadradic Compression Conversion (QCC) allows for identification of multiple isotopes in real time with 97% confidence
• Calibration: Automatic, using internal stabilization
• Enclosure: NEMA, weatherproof, temperature controlled optional
• Detector: NaI for Gamma, 3He for Neutron
• Communication: Ethernet or Wireless, Email Notification
• Dimensions: 7 lbs; 9.3"x8"x4.2"
Manager Setup Utility, Model 1035
Area Monitor Advanced MCA Report
Isotope Specific Radiation Measurements
Isotope Class Discrimination