• Unprecedented price / performance
• Easy-to-use display and interface
• Delays and widths for each channel
• 2, 4 and 8 channel configurations
• 1 ns timing, gate, burst, divide by N
Although the Model 400, 500, 555, 565 and 575 are all still supported by Berkeley Nucleonics, they have been replaced by the Model 577. Model 577 Digital Delay Pulse Generator
The Model 555 provides multi-channel 1 ns-resolution timing, delaying, gating, pulsing and syncing functions for a very low price without compromising quality. There are many practical modes of operation and features in addition to the traditional digital delay and pulse generator modes. For usefulness and value there is nothing comparable.
Each channel provides both delays and widths so a 2-channel Model 555 provides the same delay and width functionality of competitive 4-channel units. The 555 is available in 2, 4 and 8 channel configurations.
This Digital Delay/Pulse Generator provides precise delays and widths with 1 ns resolution for times up to 100 seconds. These pulses are synchronized to a common trigger or an internal trigger. This is particularly useful where several pulses or gates need to be delayed and timed with respect to each other or the common trigger. In addition to standard Digital Delay and Pulse Generator features, the Model 555 offers many unique modes.
- May be gated and gate enabling is on a per channel basis
- Have independent output enable/disable so that any or several channels may be disabled while the others are operating.
- Provide one to 50,000 pulses in a burst and each channel may have its own independent number of burst pulses.
- May provide an output for every n triggers(divide by n) and each channel may have a different n.
- Operate with a specific ON/OFF duty cycle and terminate operation after k cycles
- May trigger from an accurate and stable internal rep rate generator or an external trigger.
- Have a selectable output polarity (active low or active high).
- Have a selectable output from fast TTL/CMOS with fixed amplitude to an adjustable level output with amplitudes of 12V into a high impedance.
- Have optional 35V narrow outputs for devices needing a higher-level trigger while still providing standard low level outputs.