Radiation DetectionRadiation Detection
The new, all-in-one, RIID from Berkeley Nucleonics offers customers a rugged alternative to detachable detectors with a full suite of new features leveraging modern cell phone technology. The renaissance in handheld electronics (Smartphone, PDA, etc) has led to tremendous advancements in processing power and allows statistical calculations to be processed at a remarkable speed. In parallel,... Read more
- Auto Calibration (-20°C to 50°C )
- Real-Time Background Correction — New Feature
- Built-in Energy Stabilization
"New software updates and procedural changes have been implemented to address the Spring 2012 Japanese Regulatory requirements. We have improved our procedures to measure 10 Bq/Kg and can guarantee an MDA well below that number with proper shielding in place."
The Model 971 Food-SSAFE Kit offers customers a faster, more cost effective alternative to HPGe counting of food and water... Read more
- Food-SSAFE Software
- One 2X2 Nal Detector
- TDS Nomad 900LE w/ Bar Code Scanner
The Model 901 Key Chain Radiation Detector for Upper-Range Radiation is an effective and easy to use system for detecting dangerous levels of radiation.
More than just a radiation detector, the NukAlert™ is a patented personal radiation meter, monitor and alarm. Small enough to attach to a key chain, the device operates non-stop, 24/7 and will promptly warn you of the presence of unseen... Read more
- Tested & Verified by Naval Air Warfare Center
- Always "ON" 24/7, Includes long-life 10+ year battery
- Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr,
Berkeley Nucleonics offers isotope identification backpacks (backpack radiation detectors) for clandestine monitoring of gamma and neutron radiation. The RD-120 Series Backpacks can be customized to specific applications with a variety of detector and networking options. Low power drain allows for many hours of uninterrupted monitoring.
Additional user software may be deployed to allow... Read more
- Gamma and Neutron Detection/ID
- Backpack, Stanchion or Doorway Configuration
- Isotope Identification in Real-Time
The palmRAD 907 nuclear radiation monitoring meter provides multiple monitoring and surveying options in an easy-to-use handheld device. It measures alpha, beta, gamma, and x-ray radiation which can be displayed in rates and total counts. The user can switch between mR/hr, Svi cpm, and total counts.
This model would function excellently for nearly any application. Whether the duty is... Read more
- Low Cost
- Easy to Use Alarm for Emergency Responders
- Long Calibration Interval
The Model 960 uses a stream-lined design to create one of the most user-friendly area monitors available. The operation interface consists of a simple keypad, an easy-to-read five-digit “LED” display, warning indicators for low and high radiation alarm levels, low battery, and instrument failure.
Calibration parameters are accessed by a safely recessed push button. A Calibration Settings... Read more
- Detects, analyzes, and transmits radiological incident locations
- Range: 0.1 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h (10 µR/hr to 10 R/hr)
- Rugged design allows for installation in extreme environments
A fashionable Gamma dosimeter and Swiss-made watch in one housing. Recommended for everyday use by general public.
The PM1621M is the only simple to use radiation dosimeter with advanced features designed for non-technical personnel in government, law enforcement or the public sector at low cost. Its ability to detect and measure gamma radiation with user-selectable alarms makes this device ideal for volume deployment into most industrial, medical or emergency response applications.
In the event of a... Read more
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Radiation Safety Officers
The Model PM1703MB and Model PM1703GNB introduce a new generation of Gamma/Gamma-Neutron Pagers to the Homeland Security market. These sophisticated devices combine the rugged, simple interface the industry expects with unprecedented analytical ability and processing power. The devices, while operating much like conventional radiation detection pagers, collect and store spectroscopic data. The... Read more
- Extremely Sensitive CsI(TI) and Lil(Eu) Scintillation Detectors
- Easy to use, two button operation; doesn't require any special knowledge
- USB, Bluetooth, or IRDA communication
The PM1703M is the latest generation in radiation detection for non-technical personnel. In the event of a radiological emergency, first response team members equipped with a PM1703M can immediately survey a large area for any radiological presence because of a dramatic improvement in detector sensitivity and response time. The instrument discreetly detect radiation and alert the operator... Read more
- Highly sensitive, reliable, and easy to use
- Dual mode: exposure rate data or 1-9 strength indicator
- Rugged and watertight, outfitted with belt clip